Welcome to the Terms & Conditions applied by DailyCasinoBuzz.com. All parties involved with DailyCasinoBuzz.com (referred to as the Website) – owners and visitors, are subjected to these Terms & Conditions (referred to as the Terms). The Terms outline the operations, behavior, and actions taken on the Website. Make sure you make yourself acquainted with them.
1. General Definitions Used In These Terms
• DailyCasinoBuzz.com is referred to as Website.
• The general terms, policies, guides, and the applied conditions for use are referred to as Terms.
• The Company operating the Website is referred to as the Owner or DailyBuzzCasino.com.
• Visitors, individuals, organizations, third parties accessing and using the Website are referred to as User(s).
• Information gathered by the Website and submitted by Users is referred to as Data.
• A short piece of information sent by the Website and stored on your computer is referred to as a Cookie.
• Laws for handling and processing Personal Data are referred to as Data Protection Laws.
• The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is referred to as GDPR.
• The Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC, with two amends in effect – of 2006 and 2009, is referred to as EU Cookie Law.
2. General Terms
• By accessing DailyCasinoBuzz.com, the User states their agreement with these Terms and confirms they understand and will adhere to them.
• Access is restricted for Users below the legal age in their country of residence or the legal age of 18, in regards to online gambling. The higher age limit will be considered.
• Even though the Owner strives to provide accurate, authentic, and the most recent information, the Owner cannot be held responsible for the accuracy and the updates of the published information.
• The Website and the Owner cannot be held responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the provided content. The offered content is for informational purposes only. Users cannot hold the Website responsible for any negative effects that come from actions based on the available information.
• The Website is not responsible for the Users’ actions taken upon reading the available information. DailyCasinoBuzz.com doesn’t give a 100% guarantee that all of the content is error-free at all times. Thus, the Website cannot be held responsible for losses or User dissatisfaction, and no compensations can be required of the Owner and the Website. The solution for damages is to stop using the Website.
• DailyCasinoBuzz.com contains third-party links leading to external websites. These third-party websites contain content that is not under the direction of the Website. Thus, the Website cannot be liable for third-party content. If the User visits these third-party websites, they agree to the third-party Terms and policies.
• The Website optimizes the User’s experience through various tools and solutions. When the Users visit the Website, they agree to the Terms and Conditions applied by the technical providers we use. For further reference, read section
• The User is solely responsible to acquaint themselves with the Terms of the Website, and the legal requirements of third-party tools and websites.
• DailyCasinoBuzz.com doesn’t offer gambling services. It provides independently gathered information.
• In case a part of these Terms violates the User’s country legislation, the rest of the Terms still apply.
• In case a part of the Website and its content violates the User’s country legislation, please inform us at [email protected] The Owner tries its best to comply with the laws in action on a global scale. But the capacity to closely monitor each country’s legislation and changes is limited.
• The Owner retains the right to limit Users’ access to DailyCasinoBuzz.com or parts of its content if the Users have breached the applicable Terms or their countries’ legislation requires it.
• The Owner has the ultimate right to limit access to DailyCasinoBuzz.com or parts of its content without prior notice upon Terms breach or changes in legislation.
All of the provided visual and written content on the Website is subject to copyright in every case unless otherwise stated. Republishing, redistributing, duplicating, remastering, or any form of handling and changing it, except for direct link sharing with a working do-follow link, of the content or parts of it cannot be carried out without the Owner and the Website explicit approval.
The Website uses several plugins and tools to optimize its performance and the Users experience. You can refer to the list provided below for information on their Terms & Conditions and policies.
• CloudFlare – the services and cookies help us determine your geolocation in order to provide you with country-specific information that would hold more value to you. Refer to CloudFlare’s policies here:
• Google Analytics – cookies used from Google help us determine Users’ behavior when browsing the Website so that we can provide you with more valuable and fulfilling experience on the Website. Refer to Google’s policy here:
• HasOffers by TUNE – cookies from the TUNE services helps us provide you with more relevant marketing materials and promotions, to better understand what you want to experience and learn of. Refer to TUNE’s policies here:
4.1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit send and store in your web browser. Cookies are used to determine the type of visitors – recurrent or new, to collect data used from analyses that help site owners to improve the user experience and the services they provide.
Two types of cookies would be sent to your browser:
Persistent Cookies – stored for a predetermined duration of time that varies from service to service, these cookies would stay stored in your browser until the time runs out or you manually delete them.
Session Cookies – stored only for the duration of a session, these cookies will get deleted the moment you close your browser.
4.2. Cookie Usage
As an Internet user, you’ll come across different types of cookies that strive to improve your browsing experience. Here’s what you can expect:
• Essential Cookies – these are the cookies that allow access to different websites. In case you refuse the cookies, you might get your access to a website restricted.
• Performance Cookies – these are used to help owners improve the user experience on their websites. These cookies enable the collection of data about visitors’ sessions, how the website is being used, how do visitors interact and behave on the website.
• Functionality Cookies – these cookies help websites recognize you as a returning visitor in order to enact the preferences you’ve had during your previous visit, and automatically adjust the website to your preferences.
• Advertising Cookies – these are the so-called targeting cookies. They are used to display content and ads that have been deemed more relevant to a specific user based on previous sessions, their location, interactions with the website, etc.
4.3. Cookie Management
If you don’t want to accept cookies from this Website our other websites, you can do that through your browser settings. Here’s how to get to and manage your cookies depending on your browser:
• Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
• Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/how-to-clear-browser-cache-history-cookies/
• Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
• Microsoft Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
Remember that disabling or deleting cookies will cause changes to the way you browse websites. That would limit the opportunity to receive a more tailor-made experience. It would also diminish the amount of relevant information you receive.
5. Additional Provisions
Your rights on your part, under the outlined Terms and Policies, are non-transferable. We can choose to transfer our rights if there’s evidence that your rights will not be affected.
If a law, a court, or a legal authority deems any part of these Terms and policies illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, that part will be modified or deleted. That won’t affect the rest of these Terms.